Information Collected by InvoiceMojo
The information we collect from you is obtained when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to one of our surveys, or fill out a form on our website.
You may be asked to give your name, e-mail address, mailing address, company information, or phone number when completing a form on our website. You are free to browse our site without providing any personal information.
Cookies are placed on your site by Google in order to deliver targeted advertisements. Google's use of the DART cookie allows it to target advertisements to your customers based on their visits to other websites on the web and your sites. Users may refuse Google's use of the DART cookie by visiting this page.
Use of Collected Information
We may use the information you provide us in any of the following ways:
- In order to provide a personalized experience, we collect your information. This helps us cater better to your individual needs.
- Based on the feedback we receive from you, we are constantly trying to improve our website.
- By filling out this information, you are helping us better understand how to best help and serve you with your customer service requests.
- To process transactions - Without your permission, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested, your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other firm.
- To manage a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- The email address you provide will be used to send you information about your order, as well as occasional updates from the company. This may include product or service information, news, etc.
If you do not want to receive anymore emails from us, scroll to the bottom of the email and there will be instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Cookies are small files that a site transfers to your hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enable the site's systems to recognize your browser. They help sites remember certain information about you, which can make browsing more convenient for you.
Cookies help us keep track of ads and collect data about how people use our site. This lets us offer better experiences and tools in the future.
We may engage with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to utilize the data they have collected on our behalf except to help us run and expand our business.
Disclosure of Information To Outside Parties
We value your privacy and will never sell or trade your personally identifiable information to third-party entities, with exception to those who help us run our website or business. These select few must agree to keep all information confidential. When we believe that release is necessary to comply with the law, maintain our site regulations, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety, we may disclose your information. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing purposes.
Third Party Links
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We understand how important privacy is to our customers, so we have taken the necessary steps to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. This means we will never share your personal information without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our website, products, and services are directed to people older than 13 in order to comply with COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), which does not allow us to collect information from anyone under that age.
This confidentiality policy only applies to information gathered online through our website and not offline.
This policy was last changed on 12 October 2022.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, please contact us using the following email address: [email protected]